The 2021 Kia Seltos has been bringing home awards and mentions since it first debuted, its most recent being named on the Autotrader 10 Best Cars for Recent College Graduates list. Some shoppers are still wondering why their next vehicle should be a Kia Seltos, even with so many awards already under it's belt. There is a lot to love about this small SUV, so we’ve put together a list of our top 5 reasons why we think everyone should get a Seltos. Keep reading to see why the 2021 Kia Seltos is so easy to love.
Why Should You Choose a Seltos?
1. Standard Safety Features – Kia is one of those brands that lives up to its promise of providing safety technology in every vehicle. The Seltos comes equipped with a lineup of safety features in every model, even the base trim level. Safety features like: Rear Occupant Alert, Rear Camera Display, Forward Collision Avoidance-Assist Camera, Lane Departure Warning, Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist, Lane Following and Keeping Assist just to name a few.
2. Personality – The Kia is known for offering funky colors and slick interior and exterior stylings for its vehicles. The 2021 Seltos is no exception. This Kia SUV can be wrapped in one of eight monotone color options or four two-tone variants. Inside you'll find duo-tone Sofino leatherette seating, fractal details on the door speakers and sharp looking grille.
3. Modern style – The 2021 Kia Seltos looks fantastic. In every trim level the adventure-ready Seltos delivers some of the finest styles on the market. Good looks go a long way, and the 2021 Seltos goes the distance.
4. Tech-filled cabin – Inside drivers will be surrounded by the latest technology and infotainment features. A widescreen 8-inch touchscreen comes fitted at the top of the dashboard and standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto make staying connected easy. You can upgrade their system even further to a 10.25-inch screen.
5. Off-Road power – The Seltos lineup features two powerful engine options that are a perfect match for city streets and off-road trails. Choose between all wheel drive and front wheel drive. The Seltos comes fitted with a standard 146-horsepower 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine or it can be equipped with an available 175-horsepower 1.6-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine for extra power.
What do you think? Is the Seltos the SUV for you? Shop our inventory here.