As a carryover model with minor updates, the 2020 K900 continues to offer a unique approach to the traditional full-size luxury sedan. Part of Kia’s Drive Wise suite of advanced driver assistance systems, the new-for-2020 Highway Driving Assist feature can adjust the set speed based on posted speed limits on federal interstates once the Smart Cruise Control speed is set. Additionally, the image displayed for the Surround View Monitor has been enhanced and the AWD badging has been repositioned to the rear deck lid.
Powered by a standard, 365 horsepower Twin Turbocharged V6 engine, the 2020 K900 leads with sophisticated design, inside and out. An available advanced instrument cluster display and standard Nappa Leather seat trim puts the driver in command, while the dynamic radiator grille and chrome exterior details announce your presence.
The K900’s exterior balances classic elegance with commanding presence. The front end features a striking radiator grille and standard Duplex LED headlights. Chrome touches and standard 19-inch alloy wheels punctuate the refined profile and distinctive LED taillights complete the picture.
Precision control comes standard thanks to All-Wheel Drive with Dynamic Torque Vectoring Control, and drive modes for relaxed or excited driving styles.
Updated interior is a whole new class of comfort
- Customize your comfort with a standard 20-way heated and ventilated driver’s seat, and enjoy an ergonomic layout that puts everything within easy reach of the standard leather-wrapped, heated steering wheel.
- The available VIP Package includes up to 14-way power adjustable rear seats, rear seat ventilation, a wireless phone charger, and independent rear climate control.
- Select from a total of 64 mood lighting colors, to set the perfect atmosphere for your driving and lifestyle.
- Keep time with a unique analog dial, co-developed in partnership with globally renowned luxury watch designer Maurice Lacroix.
Connect to your K900 with UVO Luxury Services. Kia’s innovative infotainment system syncs your smartphone to the K900 for hands-free operation.
- Enjoy the convenience of remotely getting your K900 started and warmed-up, including activating heated or ventilated seats.
- Not sure if you locked your door? There’s no need to go back and check. Just send a lock or unlock command right from your app.
- Locate where you parked your K900 and access directions to it.
- "Alexa, tell UVO to start my K900.” It’s that easy to start your engine and more with the UVO skill available through Amazon Alexa.
- UVO Luxury Services also works with the Google Assistant to prep your K900 for the drive before you even reach the door.
Cruise with convenience, control, and quality entertainment. The K900 comes packed with Kia's latest technology innovations, driving the future of tech.
- The 1080p, 12 inc touchscreen delivers new pinch and zoom capability, and even a split-screen feature to manage up to three feature sets at once.
- Get a clearer view of your driving performance in your line of sight thanks to the K900’s standard Head-Up Display (HUD).
- Experience a car for audiophiles with the K900’s premium sound system by Lexicon.
- Enjoy standard front and available rear wireless smartphone charging, along with connectivity through standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The K900 comes packed with Kia Drive Wise driver assist technology
- Highway Driving Assist (HDA) -Aadjust the vehicle’s cruising speed to match the vehicle detected ahead, help maintain the vehicle’s position in the center of the lane, and change speeds with changing speed limits
- Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist-Rear (BCA-R) - If you try to change lanes while an object is detected in the blind spot, BCA-R can utilize dynamic torque vectoring to help maintain your previous course.
- Blind-Spot View Monitor (BVM) - When the turn signal is activated, BVM can present the driver with a live video of the K900's blind spot inside the instrument cluster from a mirror-mounted camera.
- Haptic Steering Wheel - In conjunction with Kia Drive Wise systems, this advanced steering wheel can vibrate to help alert the driver of in the event of a potentially unsafe lane change.
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) - LKA can apply a slight steering correction in certain circumstances to help bring the vehicle back into the lane.
- Surround View Monitor (SVM) - Available Surround View Monitor (SVM) gives a bird’s eye view of your car via exterior-mounted cameras while for better awareness of your surroundings.
You can browse the new 2020 Kia K900 inventory at i25 Kia here.